Increasing conversion goals (leads) by 111% with an organic + paid lead strategy
For service-based businesses, growing leads is a priority performance indicator of their social media ROI. Month-to-month lead growth is key to continually filling a pipeline of highly targeted in-market prospects. Using social media for lead gen is multi-tiered, where newly engaged users create re-targeting pools that consistently drive more efficient lead conversions at a lower cost.
- Increased new users by 96%
- Increased leads by 111%
- Cost per lead decreased by 73%
"Social media return on investment (ROI) comes down to identifying and meeting key performance indicators (KPIs) which are unique to each business and organization." — Karen Rich
Increasing in-market shopper traffic by 360% using Facebook dynamic inventory ads
Retailers with online inventory need to drive in-market shoppers to their website to increase sales. Whether buying online or in-person — social dynamic paid ads showcase the retailer’s specific inventory. Dynamic ads are one of the most cost-efficient ad strategies on social media. We’ve helped retailers switch to this strategy with proven results.
- Drove an increase in new users by 360% from Facebook referrals
- Increased campaign goal completions by 1,490%
- Decreased cost per click rates (CPCs) by 175% creating more traffic efficiencies while consistently hitting less than $.25 cents CPC
"Facebook dynamic inventory ads are like social friendly reminders to those in-market for your products or services, letting them know that the items they've been looking at are just one click away." — Karen Rich
Shifting search budgets to social during high social media usage to increase new website traffic by 97%
- Using the same budget, we shifted search ad dollars to social media to create greater efficiencies on ad spend
- 97% increase in new users when switching budgets from search to social media
- Increased campaign goal completions by 72%
"Shifting even just small budgets to social media will create efficiencies in a multi-media approach." — Karen Rich
Increasing social engagements 539% + growing account reach 66% with strategic value-based social media organic content.
For brands, public figures, organizations and non-profits, growing organic engagement with their ideal audience is a vital part of their brand communication plan. It builds a base of engaged evangelists who will help support their cause when asked.
Consistently posting engaging content leads to better metric insights to help steer content priorities. This in-turn grows audience engagements which increases social account reach and growth over time. As this client metric report shows, it only takes a few weeks to turn a social media account around. However, strategic content consistency and account optimization is still key to long-term growth.
- Implemented a strategic content plan of 80% value-based content to drive audience engagement
- Increased page views by 961%
- Increased post reach by 222%
- Increased engagement actions by 539%
- Grew account reach by 66%
"No medium provides as much two-way connectivity as social media. Consider your content as a consistent, on-going conversation with your ideal audience." — Karen Rich
Increasing social results by 357% using a 1 – 2 – 3 punch approach
For brands, organizations, and businesses that need to drive results, social media is the best vehicle. We can engage more audience, drive more traffic, re-target to increase conversions, and lower the overall cost per result. Strategically placed content and branded partnerships (also known as handshakes) increases the performance of these results-based paid campaigns — and sometimes creates a viral boost as a bonus.
- 582% increase in new website users from Facebook/Instagram
- Results (lead + download) increased by 357%
- Cost per result decreased by 859% from initial launch to end of campaign